![]() |
| Last night...love that bar |
I'm sure this is a huge problem in the dieting and weight loss scheme of things. Because when I'm dieting/exercising I'm fine. I don't miss going out. I feel I'm much more productive etc etc.
And then I'm not. I'm off the wagon.
And man I miss/forgot how fun it is to drink from happy hour to beyond dinner.
Shots? Yes please.
Doubles? I'll have another.
Frozen? Straight Up? Beer? Wine? Sure.
Daydrinking? Brunch? What time, I'm there.
Being triple booked with parties? Sign me up.
When I'm off the dieting wagon, I'm generally like eff wagons, I saw no wagon whatsoever.
But I have gotten somewhat better...rise and grind...tomorrow. Today, if I'm ambitious, I may get a short run in before Liz's bday dinner.
October Wrap Up:
Oct 1: 243 lbs
Nov 1:239 lbs
Awesome day in Oct I need to note: Oct 19: 236 lbs.
Four down...

0 comments:
Post a Comment