I'm going to interrupt my blogging countdown (or just switch to a different topic, we'll see) by announcing my separation with intention to divorce ALCOHOL. Irreconcilable differences yo.
We've been in a great loving relationship for many years, but I think we need to take a break.
And I'm fairly sure I had a stage 5 hangover this morning. Good lord. It was rough.
It also helps with other aspects of my life....being more financially responsible and being healthier in general.
And new idea....30for30. Basically boils down to:
- Remembering what worked for me in the past. The glorious years of 07/08/09 when I lost about 45 lbs.
- A breakfast, lunch and dinner routine, less meat.
- No alcohol.
- Quality cardio in the gym. I like being outdoors, but I'm not as efficient.
- Tracking my food intake.
- A routine in general. Hopefully I can cut out some of my socializing happy hours, or at least pick healthier locations.
| No time at all sweet honey brown, no time at all. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment