So a week ago I got re-inspired by Houston Marathon weekend. It's nothing short of amazing to see so many people out there, people who don't look like the cover of runners world...running. And my awesome, crazy die hard friends who did it. Joe, Tanya, Barry, Aly..It totally left me inspired.
 |
| Google search of runners world covers...seriously?!? |
I've been kinda looking for some direction, some inspiration lately. And in these few first days of 2013, it's already looking like it's going to be way better than 2012. I'm really looking forward to it.
 |
| My 5k race time. Felt good to do something other than memorial park. And get a medal! |
I think fitness wise, I know what I need to do. I think what I've neglected is nutrition. Which really is like 80% of the results you see. Back when I was younger and less busy and lost a lot of weight, I only really had to work on the fitness part. Now that I'm older and have tried to educate myself more (usually in the middle of a why-isnt-this-working?!? stage) I know I need to change my diet. And my lifestyle of boozing with my friends isnt exactly helping the weight loss cause. So paleo here we come.
 |
| Rough long run. Haven't done one since early December. |
Oh and running. Lot's of it. Moved back my half marathon goal to San Diego in early June. Team in Training for the win.
edit: Just finished forrest yoga. Hurts!
0 comments:
Post a Comment