In a row... All at once! Happened this morning. Wasn't bad. And let me bold this gloating moment for Lillie.
Lillie was right. Slow down to run longer. Ugh, I'm sure I'll never live that down. EVER
Despite needing to be somewhere at 7:15a tomorrow, I'm considering waking up super early to run again.
After this momentous occasion I made myself a smoothie. Not just any smoothie a super paleo smoothie. Complete with:
coconut milk
frozen berries
banana
almond butter
and ...wait for it. a egg. a RAW egg.
It was pretty hardcore. I felt like Rocky or something
But it was actually pretty good. So i'll be making more of these suckers.

Lillie was right. Slow down to run longer. Ugh, I'm sure I'll never live that down. EVER
Despite needing to be somewhere at 7:15a tomorrow, I'm considering waking up super early to run again.
After this momentous occasion I made myself a smoothie. Not just any smoothie a super paleo smoothie. Complete with:
coconut milk
frozen berries
banana
almond butter
and ...wait for it. a egg. a RAW egg.
It was pretty hardcore. I felt like Rocky or something
But it was actually pretty good. So i'll be making more of these suckers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment