Sunday, January 19, 2014

week 1

10:48 PM Posted by brit No comments
Week One of the year has come and gone.  And health-wise I think I did good, but still have the opportunity to do better.
1. Food.  I was pretty good on food.  Drank alot on Friday, but overall way less than I usually do.  Food choices were good when I was at home.  I'm going to try and go against my usual self and just consistently eat the same things...in two week intervals.  Easier to manage my calorie intake that way.  (And on the weekends, not go crazy but have some variety)

2. Workouts.  My goals is  5 of 7 days a week.  This week I managed 4 of 7.  Strong showing.  The key to this, I think, will be three things....

-Gotta really aim to workout everyday of the workweek.  This week was REALLY rough adjusting back to work hours from vacation hours. So hopefully it gets better. I was particularly proud that despite it being like 15 degrees on Monday and Tues. I still worked out.

-Go to sleep!! To get 7 hours of sleep I have to be asleep at 10 and awake at 5.  Lofty lofty goals for last week when I was adjusting back to work hours. But not lofty normally.

-And if all else fails....bike trainer. I hate it. But its effective.

Note my laptop with the blog up.  Kind of dream within a dream Inception stuff going on here...







So goals for this week include-

5 days working out
Eating well/Minimizing the slip ups....
Sleep!

Keeping it simple. Now onward to more golden globe watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment