So
what have I been up to since I declared this year was the year I'm
going to do a triathlon? LIFE. May was filled with a ton of craziness. A
diet bet that had me consumed with non- tri training workouts, moving
in with my BFF (y'all,moving for real sucks), trying to decide if I was
really in or out with this tri and work, work and more work. Work has
been really stressful. I know everyone says that about their jobs, but
not having enough hours in the day to do all this is driving me crazy.
Plus I really do enjoy staying up late with the BFF and talking and drinking wine instead of training. Ah well. Such is life.
So
to be completely honest, that's what I've been up to. I lost 19lbs
along the way, but I'm sure my drinking and eating in the weeks since
has put a dent in that total. But I need to do better. I'm committed to
do better and I like to stand by my word. So post Ana bachelorette
weekend, I'm about to get really focused.
0 comments:
Post a Comment