This sums up how I'm feeling about weight loss
But alas, March has been a pretty sucky month for me, and I'm glad its almost over. A lot of family issues have taken up my time both mentally and physically, and working out was the last thing on my mind. But before all that, I was kinda getting stuck in a rut. Seeing as I really started up this in December, I think 3ish months is about the time you get stuck in a rut.
So back to the grind. I have this week of work, then a week off to really make up for lost time.
But alas, March has been a pretty sucky month for me, and I'm glad its almost over. A lot of family issues have taken up my time both mentally and physically, and working out was the last thing on my mind. But before all that, I was kinda getting stuck in a rut. Seeing as I really started up this in December, I think 3ish months is about the time you get stuck in a rut.
So back to the grind. I have this week of work, then a week off to really make up for lost time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment