Monday, January 9, 2012

Cheers to ye olde freakin 'weekend

11:12 PM Posted by brit , , No comments


Ugh.  Short and sweet.  Holiday and going away parties kept me from being as in line as I'd like to be.  But I didnt go out of control, so I'm pretty happy about that.  I didnt go biking saturday, didnt goto the gym sat or sun. So I'd like to change those habits.  I did!






Tried the define class.  It was interesting.... I didnt ever reach my target HR the entire hour but it was an interesting workout.  I think I'll stick to the personal trainer/spin class/ C25K track though for actual weight loss.  But if i'm in the area with Yasi, I'd so it again...maybe.  Or maybe a bikram class in the new studio super close to her house.....


Anywhos here's some post define mimic pictures, lol. There's a reason we've been friends for like 14 years...







0 comments:

Post a Comment