Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Night Football!

8:08 PM Posted by brit No comments
I figure I have some time to post before the Texans game with an update on my modest goals of October. 

So goal:
1.  5 days week workout/ I've actually havent been good about keeping track of this.  But thanks to the handy half marathon training schedule, I know I've been pretty much on track with this.  The run yesterday (horrible, horrible, running=evil) torched 500 something calories according to my heart rate monitor, so on the flip side I'm looking forward to the calories burned with running.)

2.  Food tracking.  Been really good on this.  Reminds me, i need to track today.

3.  Weigh Ins.  Been good on this.

4.  Cooking! Glancing at my banking, looks like I've only gotten take out twice in October. ( I've eaten out a few times with people, which is something I'm fine with.) I'm really excited about that.  I've been cooking alot, and its hard.  But it's alot easier to do when I have no unhealthy options at home. In other news, there is a lentil and beef stew crock potting (yes its a word) and smelling delicious right now. 

5.  Lose some freaking weight.
Oct 1- Weigh In:243
Oct 13 - Weigh In: 239

Progress. 


Ok let's watch some Texans, they need some help right now.






So maybe not the best pic, but my mushroom, spinach, onion egg scramble with a side of refried beans was awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment