15 lb loss by Feb 15. Six weeks sounds do-able right?
A 5K. Yes ambitious I know, but my trainer challenged me, and since I've decided to stick with him through the 5K I've decided to sign up for, the MFF Woodlands Marathon.
Get back on my bike. The last two times I was on my bike were Sept 25, the day of the century ride, and Oct 10, Columbus Day. I'd like to be a little more regular than that...like weekly. So I'm looking for some rides that will get me back to where I need to be.
Pay down debt. 2011 could be dubbed the year of expenses. Unemployment, Century Ride, Medical Expenses, Weddings, blah, blah, blah. Out of control and it needs to get in control.
So that seems like a good starting point. Also a good starting point, not starting the new year hungover. Hasnt happened in years. Happening tomorrow. What what!
0 comments:
Post a Comment