Which still is at this moment, evil. But I chick'ed up and did day one of c25k today. And it was a great day to do it because no one was outside. Now if I can get through the first three weeks, and dont die, maybe I'll be okay with attempting weeks four and five when everyone is outside celebrating their news years resolutions and what not. So let's see. And more important, lets see how I feel tomorrow...
So anyhoos with that done, I went to the gym and did 30mins of elliptical (because I felt like I was doing more dying than running) came home and baked cookies for the party tonight. And therein was my downfall. But at least I'm trying to eat something healthy for dinner, and maybe I'll attempt to nurse a coffee or something tonight so I wont drink.
And maybe, just maybe I'll blog more tonight. It's been a good day off. I love vacation days...
0 comments:
Post a Comment