Friday, January 6, 2012

Ye Olde C25K & Weigh In

9:02 AM Posted by brit , , No comments
So I woke up, went to HQ to find Lillie sick and not wanting to workout so I drove back home to the park by my house.  Its actually super pretty and pretty empty, so I love this park!

 Anyhoos, things I've learned this morning:

wet shoes suck.
avoid puddles.
t-shirts do sway votes, lol.  Unfortunately Ellen Cohen doesnt need your vote anymore, elections already happened.
And God doesnt want me to run. See path below

I need to call the COH or something.  So the weight in, which I did before I ran.  I've been in this area before, so I'll get excited when I hit 235, havent been there in a while and I'll think I'm actually making progress.


So yea a little progress, but a long way to go.  Ok off to work now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment