Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hot Yoga Morning

8:20 AM Posted by brit 2 comments
I wish I could say I missed you, but really I missed the thought of you...

Representation of class...there were actually only 5 people, including me gasping on the floor
Things I forgot:
 -It's hot...like really hot. Like why would I pay for this hot.  Like its too early in the morning for this hot.

Things my body forgot:
-Balance. 
-Core strength. My former trainer Chris would be ashamed.  And them make me run up 6 flights of stairs with a medicine ball or something else evil.
-Let's mention balance again.  Apparently it's really important.

Things I didn't forget, but still annoy me:
-6am is super early.  I mean by Saturday morning standards thats pretty late...but weekday waking up at 5a still sucks.

Despite all this...I signed up for the five class package.  Baby steps/it gets better right?

Things you can do to make me feel better:
 You guessed it http://pages.teamintraining.org/txg/vbvegas12/brittani

2 comments:

  1. Yes! It gets better after each class! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember YOU forcing me into this practice...and me dropping 3 sizes and fitting into my wedding dress. so take your own advice and STICK WITH IT! :P

    ReplyDelete