Sunday, July 15, 2012

I did not ride 769.63 miles yesterday...

9:19 PM Posted by brit , No comments

Though mapmyride thinks I did.  And in fact I rode straight across the gulf of mexico....awesome.  I'm going to blame the overcast weather for screwing up the gps or something...


Anyhoos.. 52 miles of fun in Dobbin.  I'm continuing my quest to not SAG out a ride this summer, and thus far, I've had no reason to.  Mind you, hills are still evil. But I've been indoctrinated by the coaches enough to switch gears and just keep pedaling. 

 (All pictures stolen from Carl, waking up and pedaling is enough work for me)

 Ugh! I always look awful on a bike...
Team Pic.

The reward for this ride....the Blue Pig, one of the most delicious burgers I've had.  Though I'm not surprised there isnt a website for Dobbin City Hall...I like this write up of the place. 

Ok, back to watching political animals...interesting thus far.



0 comments:

Post a Comment