| Google image search:Evil Scale |
243-241= Suck it general practitioner doctor! -2lbs.
"You should aim to lose 1 lb/week, just think that 52 lbs a year" - doctor, who has never seen biggest loser or looked like she needed to even think about losing weight.
I understand whats healthy. But cmon...I wouldve given her alot more credit had she said 2/lbs a week. Needless to say, my big challenge comes in the next two weekends with back to back birthdays....including mine. (read: copious drinking).
I think I'll continue my weighing everyday route. Seems to be working well with keeping me on track. If I crack 235 in the next 3/4 weeks and 220's by the ride. I'll be a happy camper. Havent seen the 20's since December 2009 according to my chart on the weight in tab? Oh good times. I was extremely driven post 08 elections, and the good times lasted until I got completely swamped being finance director...
Time to look up drink options for the weekend And make the delicious smoothie I began imagining in savasana at the end of yoga this morning! (It went better...then Lillie told me afterwards she thought the room was cooler. Giveth and taketh away)
0 comments:
Post a Comment