Sunday, February 2, 2014

Baby Germs and other updates.

12:11 PM Posted by brit No comments
Jesus is real and so are baby germs.  I believe there are 1M times more potent than normal germs. Whew.

After a week and a half down and out. I'm actually about back to normal and ready to get back into my routine.  Almost officially 6 months from 30. #30lbsfor30

In addition to that..a wrench has been thrown into my life literally, but in a good way.  A bigger role/promotion at work is exciting, and I'm looking forward to it. But I wasn't expecting it so quickly so I'm about to be kicked into high gear.  In anticipation I added money to my starbucks app today, actually divorced T-Mobile (crappy cell service but great customer service #13 years) and married AT&T (my internet/uverse/cell bill is going to be no joke now) because I anticipate being on it more, and am seriously warming up to the idea of showering/changing at the gym in the morning.  It will give me a little more time to sleep (priorities) and get to work if I don't have to plan for transit twice.  Of course that means I have to start organizing lunch, breakfast, coffee, life at night...which I've NEVER been good at. So we'll see. 

So lot's to think about....ok back to work.  Can't believe I'm working on the high holy day of the superbowl. le sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment