Mentally.
Physically.
But more mentally
and physically will probably last through tomorrow when I'm laying in bed thinking about icing my knees or something.
Processing some of the bigger things that happened today are still ongoing, but to sum up. They hurt. They Suck. Karma, God, Flying Spaghetti Monster, whatever has a wicked sense of humor sometimes.
So with all that brewing, there was no way I was gonna SAG out today, but I sure did think about it a couple of times.
![]() |
| Last hill in million degree hear. I swear drawn to scale. Horrendous. Clearly I'm not an artist. |
So yea hills there were alot of them, otherwise I assume it'd be called Chappell Flat, and they sucked. I mean I know I've improved over the last season, because I wouldve died out there last year. Vultures would've been circling me the ENTIRE ride.
![]() |
| Go Team! |
| Athena from Xena: Warrior Princess. You need to be well versed in greek mythology to read my blog. | The more you know.. |
It's at this point that I thought about two things:
1. My Grandma. Because that's why I'm doing this and fighting up a hill is nothing compared to cancer.
2. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." -Tyler Durden, Fight Club
It's this point when you gotta dig deep, and just pedal to oblivion. And by oblivion I mean, my car and glorious A/C. And riding in to the awesome TNT team doesnt hurt either. They're super awesome.
Go Team.
And go Case Keenum and his NFL debut in a preseason game! Got to catch the end of that game. Go Coogs!
| Dear NFL Commentators. Yes his name is Casey. However he goes by Case. Stop calling him Casey, that's ignorant. |




This post is very inspiring! You have inspired me to kick ass this week with my workouts and no matter how tough they are to not give up. You rock brit! Hillary
ReplyDelete