The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends"
-green day
Ok so most of that song is depressing. And these are certainly not depressing times. Just VERY VERY busy times.
1. I'm moving.
2. Job stuff
3. Um, century ride!
4. Football season is starting. #GoCoogs
5. Lots of general craziness in between.
God forbid I look at my cal, which has all the random other things I've agreed to do on it too. So so scary.
This Saturday is our longest ride....95miles. So despite me having no time. I need to make my way back to the gym.
The good thing-95 flat miles
The bad thing-95 freaking miles
As I learned this past Saturday in mental experiment #2. I can do 70 miles, two thirds of which I swear were hills, without any working out the week before (well except for like 6 miles of running...no biking I guess) WONT do that again.
Ok. Must get the day started...and work on my ikea list.
Hey! It's Rocky!
ReplyDeleteI just checked out your fundraising page, and you're so close!!
Also, I saw that you're moving... congrats! Which place did you decide on?
I know right! I have a few checks that havent processed yet, so I've gotten passed my goal, it just hasnt shown up yet.
ReplyDeleteHeights baby! One block from the bike trail, a few blocks from the jogging trail...its gonna be awesome.
Double congrats for making your goal then! When is the Vegas ride? Now, I can start looking for random apartment odds and ends lol.
ReplyDelete